Depethia Online Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Recipe Explanation

Recipe Explanation Empty Recipe Explanation

Message par [Admin] Shayoo Jeu 27 Oct - 11:50

Recipe I : Chicken Set --->

First of All you must buy the 5 Free items at the " Fountain of Hatred " in the "Armory " at Starting Area... Once it is done Begin this guide.
Let's say now, that you are fully equiped with the [Basic] +0 Pieces of the Armory shop... Therefor, Here's Your first quest in order to get stronger, it will be to slay the "Alpha Chicken Boss" represented in this picture... which lives in a "Boss Chamber" Accessible By a special Portal Requesting Gold in order to enter the area.

After slayin this Super Boss, he will eventually drop on the ground a few orbs, or should i call them " Essence " they are needed for every craft in almost every Recipe of this rpg. Once you pick one of theses Orbs, You will notice that it fused instantly with your [Basic] +0 items, into pieces of the [ChickenSet] +0... Obviously you need 5 to uppgrade each of the 5 [Basic] +0 items, but i'm pretty sure you'v already figured this out.

To end this Guide You will be in need to enter the " Recipe Boss Area ", into the Stone Court Which gathers all of the Bosses Aspects as their Respective Materials Shops... Here by reading the quests you will eventually learn that items of [Uncommon] & [Rare] Quality only uppgrade from +0 to +3, Therefor you only need to buy each One of the Materials Three Times, what a jokes right ?! It's only after uppgrading the Last area [Set] to the +#Max that you will be able to fuse your : Now OP items with the new Essence of the Next Boss Chamber.

But have you noticed ? Your gold is gone... Yes the cost of thoses materials can become very high as you enter new area along with the difficulty.

Now All you gotta do is read Quests & repeat this way up to lvl 500 area & Challenge the Artefact Ruins Raid to obtain your Unique Class Artefact & New tier up : 50/ 450/ 1000.

First of All you must buy the 5 Free items at the " Fountain of Hatred " in the "Armory " at Starting Area... Once it is done Begin this guide.
Let's say now, that you are fully equiped with the [Basic] +0 Pieces of the Armory shop... Therefor, Here's Your first quest in order to get stronger, it will be to slay the "Alpha Chicken Boss" represented in this picture... which lives in a "Boss Chamber" Accessible By a special Portal Requesting Gold in order to enter the area.

After slayin this Super Boss, he will eventually drop on the ground a few orbs, or should i call them " Essence " they are needed for every craft in almost every Recipe of this rpg. Once you pick one of theses Orbs, You will notice that it fused instantly with your [Basic] +0 items, into pieces of the [ChickenSet] +0... Obviously you need 5 to uppgrade each of the 5 [Basic] +0 items, but i'm pretty sure you'v already figured this out.
To end this Guide You will be in need to enter the " Recipe Boss Area ", into the Stone Court Which gathers all of the Bosses Aspects as their Respective Materials Shops... Here by reading the quests you will eventually learn that items of [Uncommon] & [Rare] Quality only uppgrade from +0 to +3, Therefor you only need to buy each One of the Materials Three Times, what a jokes right ?! It's only after uppgrading the Last area [Set] to the +#Max that you will be able to fuse your : Now OP items with the new Essence of the Next Boss Chamber.

But have you noticed ? Your gold is gone... Yes the cost of thoses materials can become very high as you enter new area along with the difficulty.

Now All you gotta do is read Quests & repeat this way up to lvl 500 area & Challenge the Artefact Ruins Raid to obtain your Unique Class Artefact & New tier up : 50/ 450/ 1000.

Recipe II : Bandit Set --->

Slay "Frudor the Bandit Lord" with your [ChickenSet] +3max Equipped

Drop 5 Orbs for Each pieces of your [ChickenSet] +3max Uppgrade Auto into : Part of [BanditSet] +0...

Uppgrade your [BanditSet] +0 5 Parts to +3 & Continue the Aventure... !
[Admin] Shayoo
[Admin] Shayoo
Admin

https://depethiaonline-orpg.forumsrpg.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas